Lewis, Hurley & Pietrobono Funeral Home
Our building was built in 1894 as the Oneonta Men's Club. In the 1940's it was converted into the funeral home. There is a fireplace in each of our large rooms creating an inviting and home like atmosphere. Our main chapel seats 100 people, and easily flows into the other two spacious rooms. There is a large monitor in the main chapel and in the food and beverage room for easy viewing of digital slideshows. Our handicapped lift is located under the side entrance car port.